Monday, March 23, 2015

Racist boy dies and says Jesus is a "N!##3r

A few years ago I  spent the last months, weeks, days and hours with a friend  while he was dying of complications from the AIDS virus.  During the last weeks of his life, I read the bible to him while sitting at his side on days he could not physically get out of bed.

I remember the last day and hours with my friend,  he suddenly  sat up at attention position as if someone of great importance entered the room.  My friend was so weak, it wasn't  even physically possible,   He sat  for a few moments, as if he were listening to something and then turned to me and told me  "HE" was in the room.   I asked him what did "he" look like and what did "HE" want?  My friend glanced to the corner of the room and  looked straight back at me with his eyebrow arched and with surprise told me that "he" was black and said he came for him and that it is ok!!!!     I was so surprised he said "he" meaning "Jesus" was black and i was left w my mouth open.  My friend then told me He said to tell me to get glasses in case I was doubting who "HE" was.  At that time, I had not told any living soul that my eyes had been bothering me and I was having headaches.  #BelieveItOrNot

http://stuppid.com/racist-boy-dies-black-jesus/

No comments:

Post a Comment